We all know that our hair provides an insulation to our body, they can also affect the look of a person, but having an unwanted hair growth that is very visible in some areas of our body like our feet, back and face are one of the most concern parts of someone, especially if you love to wear sexy dresses or you like show some sin. Unwanted hair growth occurs when there is an imbalance of hormones in your body, irregular menstrual cycle, use of certain medication and due to pregnancy. In today’s generation, there are lots of technologies that will be used to remove this unwanted hair in just less time like laser removal, waxing, electrolysis and many more. This procedure is sometimes expensive and that not all women can afford this kind of hair removal. There are many other ways in removing unwanted hair like by using natural home remedies in removing unwanted hair from different parts of your body. Since you are natural home remedies, these will not give you any side effect and are much cheaper compared to the methods that were mentioned earlier.
New Home Remedies to Remove Unwanted Hair
- Sugar and lemon mix for your facial hair removal – this mix of sugar and lemon will help you in exfoliating your face and also offer natural bleaching for your face. The lemon juice will help in lightening the color of your unwanted facial hair. These ingredients are a very effective way of removing some unwanted hair on your face as well as another part of your body, but make sure that you will not use this mixture in your sensitive areas.
- Honey, lemon and sugar mix for your hair and leg hair removal – this mixture is a very good remedy for removing unwanted hair from your body. It will act like a wax and it is very effective in removing hair growth on your legs and arms. Take note that this procedure is a little bit painful, so prepare yourself for trying to do this procedure.
- Sugar and Molasses Home Wax treatment – mix your sugar with molasses or a corn syrup to give you the same effect when you mix honey, sugar, and lemon together. The magnesium is the main component that can be seen in molasses that will able to help balance your hormones. This mixture is quite effective and it offers a slow and steady relief in removing unwanted hair. When you mix the molasses in the sugar it will make the molasses to become wax so that you can use it on your hands and legs to remove hair.
- Potatoes and Lentil in removing unwanted hair – if you combined the potatoes with a yellow lentil it will give you a very effective in removing your unwanted hair. The potatoes have natural bleach properties, that is why the combination of this item is a very big help making your hair color lighter.
- Egg mask for Facial Removal – the egg white is a sticky substance like the honey, lemon and sugar mixture. Once this mixture will dry on your face, it will be very easy to pull it off and whenever you pull it down your unwanted facial hair will also come along with it. But this procedure will give a bit pain experience when pulling off your dried egg mask.
New Tech Tools To Use in Hair Removal?
- Home laser hair removal – this will result in semi removal or permanent removal of your unwanted hair.
- Epilators – these tools function as broad range tweezers. The head of this tool was made up of 20 to several hundred of rotating and small tweezers. This tool will remove from the root that will result in more extensive coverage. For more info, you may visit Smoothskinlab.
- Clippers may help you get rid of unwanted hair. There are several types of clippers that you can use, we are not going to give details in our post. We found that HairstylerMag has a definitive guide. Groomin Guru has also a very detailed buying guide on professional hair clippers.
Hair removal cream – this will help you to easily remove unwanted hair from different parts of your body more easily, especially