- Audiovox Extends Mobile TV to Kindle Fires
TVTechnology.com, Dec. 12, 2013
- 1000 Ultra HD Channels by 2025
Advanced-Television.com, Oct. 17, 2013
- Ready to Cut the Cable TV Cord? Here's How to Do It
Forbes.com, Oct. 16, 2013
- Dyle Mobile TV Receiver Cuts the Hardline
Multichannel.com, Oct. 10, 2013
- Dyle to Renew Push for Mobile DTV Service
TVNewsCheck.com, Oct. 4, 2013
- Diginets Growing with Old Shows + New Ideas
TVNewsCheck.com, July 24, 2013
- "Cord Cutters" Turning to Online Video and OTA Antennas
BroadcastEngineering.com, June 27, 2013
- Antenna TV Roars Back
LightReading.com, June 24, 2013
- Survey: 60 Million Americans Rely on Broadcast TV
TVTechnology.com, June 21, 2013
- Confessions of a Cord Cutter Skeptic Revisited
GfK Insights Blog, June 17, 2013
- Belkin Rolls Out Dyle Mobile TV Receiver
More News » | The Future of TV Blog »
TVTechnology.com, May 15, 2013
about the future of tv
New technology and consumers' viewing habits are changing the face of TV. What was once thought of as a mere possibility is now a reality, as consumers like you want more choices and flexibility in your viewing experiences.
And even now, with so many options for entertainment, broadcast TV is still the top choice among consumers.
From local weather reports to the high school football game, digital broadcasting is bringing consumers hyperlocal content they care about, while seamlessly integrating the latest technologies in TV entertainment. And advancements such as mobile DTV will put this free TV in the palm of your hand. Sporting events, breaking news coverage and the best quality HD – all of the things you love available for free and anywhere you are.
The future of TV is now. Learn more about what the future has to offer and support the effort to bring more flexibility to the programming you love by signing up below!
share your vision
to stay on top of new technologies, developments, and legislative issues that will shape the future of television.
help shape the future
to protect free, local television's ability to innovate and provide the services Americans deserve.